- Port of Hood River donated the land to the City.
- City of Hood River for maintenance, in-kind donations, grant management, and City Manager’s Bob Francis enthusiastic support!
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department awarded $500,000 for Phase 1 construction.
- Hood River Parks and Recreation District contributed over $200,000 from SDC funds to support Phase 1 park design and construction.
- Columbia River Keepers/ BNSF donated $70,000.
- Columbia Gorge Windsurfing Association/BNSF donated $70,000.
- Ford Family Foundation has awarded the WCPA $200,000 for park construction.
- Tod LeFevre (Common Energy LLC) and Scott Sorensen (Scott Sorensen Construction) for donations associated with solar-powered bathroom construction
- Oregon Community Foundation granted the WCPA $40,000 for Phase 1.
- Oregon Investment Board donated $20,000 for park design and grant writing.
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department Local Government Grant Program awarded $50,000 for a Children's Play Area in September 2008 and again in 2010 for new landscaping, drinking fountains and park amenities.
- Many other volunteers, donors, and contributors to numerous for us to mention, all greatly appreciated and critical to building the park.
- Waterfront Community Park Association has raised and contributed over $860,000 to date, but we're not done yet!
Every donation gets us closer to the great community park we've planned!